Discover the Elegance of 916 Gold Necklaces at MoneyMax
Craftsmanship and quality define our 916 gold necklaces, all set to elevate your style. Dive into our collection and embrace elegance at its best.
Our Collection of 916 Gold
Consider 916 gold necklaces with pendants, which are timeless symbols of elegance that enchant and captivate. The rope chain, with its intricate weaving pattern, is the epitome of sophistication, beckoning those with an appreciation for detailed craftsmanship. At MoneyMax, every necklace is more than just a piece of jewellery; it's an embodiment of art, a narrative, and a definitive statement of style.
Why Choose MoneyMax for Your 916 Gold Necklace?
Our commitment to offering only the finest pieces is evident in the intricate detailing, radiant shine and durable craftsmanship of each necklace. We curate our 916 gold jewellery collection with an unwavering focus on quality, ensuring that every piece meets rigorous standards, offering our customers not just a necklace but an heirloom that can be cherished for generations.
Furthermore, our competitive pricing, especially with gold per gram being lower than market rates, ensures that luxury is both exquisite and accessible. This commitment to value is not just about price but extends to the value we offer in terms of design, especially our exclusive range of stylish gold jewellery, particularly necklaces.
With a strong presence via over 45 outlets in Singapore, our expansive network underscores our credibility in the gold industry. Choosing MoneyMax is choosing unmatched quality, value, and trust in the world of 916 gold jewellery.
What Does 916 Gold Mean?
The term "916 gold" denotes a gold alloy that's 91.6% pure gold, with the remaining 8.4% made up of other metals. This composition strikes a balance between the innate softness of pure gold and the need for durability in everyday wear. Thus, 916 gold offers wearers the luxury of near-pure gold while maintaining a resilience that withstands the test of time. Here’s a complete guide on different types of gold jewellery, from 999 to 916 gold.
The Importance of Gold Purity in Jewelry
Gold purity is a direct reflection of a jewellery's authenticity and intrinsic value. It signifies the amount of real gold present in the piece. The purer the gold, the higher its value and warmth in colour. Purity not only assures the wearer of the jewellery's genuineness but also conveys an unspoken elegance and timelessness that only true gold can impart.